Conway Interfaith Clinic, Inc. is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization with the Internal Revenue Service. All charitable contributions are considered tax deductible.
As you celebrate Christmas with the ones you love, we ask that you set aside a moment to remember the tremendous impact our clinic made in the lives of so many families this year. Then, as you try your best to remember the lyrics of Auld Lang Syne after the ball drops in Times Square, we challenge you to imagine Faulkner County in a new year without our clinic, our board of directors and our outstanding employees.
Although our clinic has come a long way since we started ten years ago, look at what we’ve been accomplished this year. We couldn’t have done it without the support from people like you.
- We celebrated 10 years of extraordinary community service.
- We provided healthcare access to over 3,100 people in need.
- We developed a comprehensive strategic plan.
- We transitioned to electronic health records.
- We purchased state-of-the-art equipment.
- We, above all, helped our clinic fulfill its mission.
kamagra jelly 100mg india
cialis 20 mg
viagra 25mg reviews
Will you support our ongoing work by making a charitable contribution by the end of the year? A year-end contribution of this size will not only be put to work within hours, but will also supply our clinic with the spark it needs to contend with one of Faulkner County’s most pressing needs.
You can give right now by sending us a check or by clicking the red button above.